Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Titanium Sedan vs SE with 201A???
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #28
jdubhack
I WILL correct you.

Fan#: 103056
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Fusion Ti

Points 9,165, Level 64
Points: 9,165, Level: 64 Points: 9,165, Level: 64 Points: 9,165, Level: 64
Level Up 39% Completed
Level up: 39% Level up: 39% Level up: 39%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 37 jdubhack Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayGlow View Post
Strange my cup holders seem to hold cups just fine! As well the mirror works just like the one in my last car (although the old car had auto dimming side mirrors as well and they were the tits!)

Don't know what the big deal to the hatch release is, the button over the license plate works fine so that's a wash.

The backup camera works through MFT fine, I don't have trajectory lines though, but don't miss them either.

I would miss the rain sensing wipers to the most. Don't understand the complaints, they work as I would expect them to.

Like I said the features missing from the '12 that are in the '13 i can add other than a truck release, while you can't add some of the things from the '12 to the '13.
None of it is a big deal. Just nice perks. Not to mention that my '13 cost me $900 less with more in it.

The cupholders for '13 have rubber inserts that keep whatever is in the cupholders in place, which I understand, was an issue in '12s.

And as you've added the aftermarket camera, '13 owners can add, after the fact, both the Homelink and the rain-sensing wipers.

Either way, I'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy!
<>< Gal. 6:14
April 2013 HOTM
2013 Ford Fun Weekend: Show Class Winner