Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Official H2Oi 2012 Picture Dump
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
rambleon84
So mote be it

Fan#: 51521
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

Points 7,373, Level 57
Points: 7,373, Level: 57 Points: 7,373, Level: 57 Points: 7,373, Level: 57
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
FF Reputation: 23 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueovaldave View Post
I followed some BMW accross the bay bridge on Sunday night and every seam in the bridge it would just throw sparks off the fender/wheels in the rear. It was such a specticale at night in traffic. Guy kept going slower and slower to try and soften the blow but people started honking and flashing lights as he was in left lane.
Haha, what bmw was it? I saw a few that were super slammed. I saw a few sparks during the day. This slammed purple civic hit a few dips in the road and made pretty sparks, would have enjoyed seeing some during night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5characters View Post
NSX fap fap fap
Yeah, I stared and drooled over that one. Sounded amazing too, only heard him get on it once though. I think I took a short video of it but he wouldnt get on it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
The owner of that yellow Porsche followed me home Sunday

The Porche's were my favorite, love those things. Got a drive by of a white one, sounded so good. I'll have to see about uploaded some of my videos to the youtube. I just need to make sure no one is doing anything illegal in them not wanting to get any one in trouble