1. Headliner rattles occasionally behind the moonroof. Pushing up on it stops the rattle, so I suspect adhesive wearing out.
Common: take to dealer for fix.
2. Rearview mirror adjustment is terrible - can't see out the whole rear window unless it's to look at the road. Needs a longer stalk or more rotation in the mirror's swivel ball/socket.
Never heard of that complaint, although some rear-view mirrors droop down after time and must be readjusted.
3. Car has a weird new car/cleaning solution smell to it. Wondering if it's off-gassing plastics, the dealer used some super strong cleaning solution, or a combination of the two. It hasn't faded yet even after 300+ miles of driving with the windows down. If I leave the windows up all day at work or at night, the smell gags/chokes me when I open the door.
Never heard of that complaint, although I have leather, so my car smelled like leather for a while.
4. Idle is a little rough occasionally, like if the idle was set 50-100RPM too low. (remember, manual trans)
I've seen posts about that, and mine stumbles occasionally. I'm not concerned, but you could search for the other posts.
5. Radio LCD doesn't dim along with instrument cluster lights.
No it doesn't. It's seems bright at first, but you'll get used to it.
6. Headlights are aimed a little too far left for me, but no horizontal adjustment is available according to the owner's manual.
Mine are dead straight, so there must be a way to adjust them.