zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
you gotta have faith, i drove my car for 3 hours on 85% highway, expecting something to happen. but it was all good!

when you going man?
I am going the 19th. if I get off work that day and the fay after. I might pick up my sis in cinci on the way up there. Not too sure yet. All I know is im going. lol Im debating on taking the seats and subs out. Then I could bring all my stuff, my bike, and my dog and sister....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JüstCantFocüs View Post
Why? Is there things wrong with your car that you can't trust it? I bought mine for $3200 knew nothing about it and drove from Texas to here and it was fine. I did pray though lol. I did that trip three times jus saying lol
Dang that is a long drive. lol Well not really. I always felt confident driving this car. Then it left me stranded last year once and Ive always been paranoid. We just did the timing belt a month ago and ya never know. 2 21 year olds might have missed something. lol

Just saw this:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298942

Im trying not to buy it. very hard. I know I shouldnt spend my money but.... it was just my bday and im depressed soooo....its easy to spend money
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4