Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - FSWerks Header? Buy it??
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #75
felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 52 felixthecat Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TritonX4 View Post
You can also resort to calling them, I usually tend to call them when I'm gonna make a purchase. Much more easier and more informative that spending time on the site. Only thing I use the site for is to place the order but then I always call them still to make sure if I need any other changes done to my order or add some special requests.
Ditto ^^^^ Thats what I do also.
Also now that I am gonna have my header, currently i'm using 87 octane cuz thats normal but now I'm told that i should start using premium which in my state is 93 octane and later when I get the tune i will for sure need to use 93 octane gas. My only problem is, what about during and after the install. Should I drain out my last gas of 87 before I install the header or just install the header, use up the last gas I have on my tank and then the next time I fill up use 93o??
I'd install the header & get your exhaust figured out, while using the regular fuel, then when a 1/4 tank or less, I fill it w/ premiun & Flash it, & then enjoy the punch & smoothness of the motor.
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131