Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Rough Idle
Thread: Rough Idle
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #24
Focus Fanatic
TerryB's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Fan#: 34559
Location: Riverside, RI
What I Drive: Red '01 ZX3

Posts: 2,917
FF Reputation: 68 TerryB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Yes. It's called a PCV hose. Do not ask for a crankcase ventilation hose. You'll get the wrong one. I went through a hassle with rockauto because they had it listed in the wrong category and I got stiffed with the wrong one. You want this.

It's the newer version. It's mounted under the plastic intake manifold on the back of a Zetec. They wear out and collapse, or just split altogether. Do a search and you'll see plenty of pics.
TerryB is offline  
    Reply With Quote