Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #484
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnevoice View Post
I don't want some "manual reading BS-er "to tell me to do something that has already been proven not to work by us -
I can't help but wonder if the above is the case or if the case is the fact that the front-line CSRs for Sync are also just as much in the dark as we are (I say if because I have no idea). I mean, obviously the CSRs that receive these emails and/or calls do not have the authority to pull down an update released on SMR so the fact that the update was pulled means that not only was the fact that a problem existed recognized but also the fact that said problem existed made it far enough up the chain to someone that did have the authority to pull it.

Perhaps, just perhaps, the reason why it was pulled, or even that it was pulled at all, was not communicated down to the CSRs, leaving them in as much of an information vacuum as we are. I'm sure after enough contact from customers some of them may be aware that something is up but again, if they are facing the lack of an official corporate directive with regard to a response, what would they really be able to say if this is the case?