Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - when ricers attack
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 04:02 PM   #38
Templar
Focus Addict

Fan#: 795
What I Drive: Pitch black '03 Ford Focus ZX3

Points 3,912, Level 39
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Level Up 75% Completed
Level up: 75% Level up: 75% Level up: 75%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 Templar Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
um wow... first thing: if you carry a bat it is wise to carry a ball or glove as well, if you don't you can be charged with carrying a weapon. second: Pulling a gun can land you in jail... You should only draw a pistol if you are prepared to shoot someone. If they are not threatining your life, in the minds of a jury of grandmas, then you are gonna be some bodies new butt buddy in jail...
That all said refer to my previous statement "i would probably be in jail right now"
Now a 2,500 lbs focus would be a mutch more intimidating weapon... A bat is no match for the wrath of the ZX3. A little demolition derby action would be mutch more fun if not all the contestants are in cars...
I would have a totaled focus, but I would be spending some quality time in the system I wouldn't need a car anyway...

"The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"
- Boondock Saints