Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #483
johnevoice
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 90518
What I Drive: 2012, st grey, ti, hb, 18", moonrf

FF Reputation: 2 johnevoice Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oritpro View Post
Pulling fuses and doing master resets won't fix the problem, it needs a patch.
I agree with you 1000%! I, also, realize that pulling the fuses, etc, wont do the job - that's why I am in no hurry to contact them. I have enough people trying to yank my chain during the week that I choose my battles carefully. I don't want some "manual reading BS-er "to tell me to do something that has already been proven not to work by us - the guinea pigs of FocusFanatics. I just can't believe they are managing to stay "in-the-dark" so long. READ THE FREAKIN FORUM FORD!

As a customer, I'd rather that a company just admit fault or at least acknowledge it, then unveil their plan to fix it. It would create a lot more confidence in the product, company and future solutions. But nothing pi$$es me off more than the - "ohhhh that's the 1st we've heard of that" -mentality. (Like Sirius does)

Otherwise - the issues I have had with my car have been small. It's fun to drive, gets better mpg than my G35coupe did and has never left me regretting my decision to buy(yet).
Moonroof, Sony MFT, sirius , navigation , 8-21-2011 DofM