Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #452
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick W View Post
So this time I got in while the download was available.

Now the question is whether it will be an improvement on v3.0.2 in any way besides temperature on the quad display and what all new it will break. Since installing it takes so much time to sit idling, re-pair phones, re-program radio presets, re-key WiFi, and on and on, it sure whould be nice to know what, if any, the payoff will be.

I had a loaner '12 BMW 535ix this week with iTouch. (My 135i had an "unfortunate incident" with a mammoth pothole.) It was so refreshing driving a car with a high-end infotainment system that actually worked correctly and consistently, every start, every function.

I'd sure love to know if anybody at Ford has a clue how bad MFT has been and how bad it makes them look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF4 View Post
ahhh, thanks for the first hand review, but BMW doesn't make an iTouch
Ahhh, see, that is where you are wrong! They do apparently make a special (ultra secret) version for italic bold font people. You just need to know the ultra secret code:

so refreshing

worked correctly and consistently, every start, every function

anybody