Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Looking at 2012 focus hatchbacks
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwk5017 View Post
ok, I was trying to get a feel for how good the xpricing really was. Would you ever be able to negotiate better than the xpricing? True car makes it seem like 17,500 is very plausible to achieve http://www.truecar.com/prices-new/fo...ColorId=865645

Test drove the hatchback tonight and I am digging the car, now its just a matter of finding one for the right price. Does anyone know of the best high volume dealers within a 3-4 hour drive of Pittsburgh, pa? Do any specialize in ford? I have been watching blue knob auto for a month now and havent seen a manual hatchback come down the pipes yet, and they get 3-4 2012 focuses a day. Just wanna keep my options open before I fall back on the new one.
You can negotiate below X plan but depending on dealership fees sometimes it is moot to negotiate $400 under invoice if their dealer fee is $500. The other issue you might have is finding that exact hatch at that MSRP. Hard to find unit.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com