Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #392
csvt2060
Focus Addict

Fan#: 84122
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 csvt2060 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Yeah, this completely baffles me. I've seen Jaclyn respond to other threads since this all started but she is apparently avoiding this thread like the plague. When they had to remove the first update from SMR they made an announcement with regard to the fact. At least that was some form of acknowledgement of an issue. This update just quietly disappeared followed by absolute silence.
This is what makes the whole MFT debacle even worse....they hide and tighten up so there are no answers and people get even more upset.

Apple just came out and admitted to their mistake on their maps program in the new iOS. In this case, a large company admits fault, takes the blame for their actions, gives alternative means to get by until they can resolve the issue.

Ford: Releases and update, recends the update, releases the same update, recends the update. People have broken their system from the update. No word what happened to the update. You can't get any answers from Ford customer service, than if you do they say "take it to your dealer" or do a "master reset" and we all know the story after that. Put those poor people out of their misery and man up Ford!