Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:46 PM   #348
oritpro
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96148
What I Drive: 2012 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited

FF Reputation: 2 oritpro Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysan911 View Post
I keep picking up rumors here and there on various websites, I.E. SMK Owner to Owner, and there was even someone here that posted a discussion with someone from Ford about a completely new revamping of the MFT system. I'll see if I can find that post but the point is. If Ford really is planning to scrap the MFT for a completely different OS/Design, etc. Maybe that's why they haven't come forward to announce any major plans to fix a lot of the issues were having. Like fixing a few minor things on the 3.22 just to shut people up while they continue to work on the big release.

Would be a nice thought right?
I remember that thread. The problem is that a new OS won't fix incompetence, it will just be a new OS with new problems.

For one thing Ford needs to stop ignoring it's customers, that's a fundamental rule in business. And secondly, if they're going to be in the business of developing computer based solutions for their vehicles than they need to learn how to do it right. Hire real developers, real QA folks, and a project manager that truly understands the business of software development.

In the meantime, just admit that a mistake was made and give us an ETA for the fix, is that so hard?