Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Sync directions download incomplete
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #20
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 2,174, Level 28
Points: 2,174, Level: 28 Points: 2,174, Level: 28 Points: 2,174, Level: 28
Level Up 16% Completed
Level up: 16% Level up: 16% Level up: 16%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars4jon View Post
Hi Jaclyn, I have sent two PMs in regards to Sync questions. Could you please respond. Thanks.
I hope you received my reply, Stars4jon. Your Focus is equipped with the latest software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slconline View Post
Hi Jaclyn, I bet you are slammed with iPhone 5... Thanks for getting back to me! i actually abandoned my iPhone for a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket last night - I'll send you a pm with my info. I did another master reset, then reverse paired the Galaxy S2. Still having the problem. PM coming up next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slconline View Post
Jaclyn - you mention making sure my account is set up correctly. There wasn't actually an option for my exact system. The choices were either MFT with Nav or Sync with the two little screens and no touch at all I think? I picked one the first day and then I may have changed it? What should it be set to? I have MFT, no nav obviously. :)
No problem, slconline, I received your PM and replied, I have a couple more questions for you. To be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter which picture you select when setting up your account. We know which system you have based upon the VIN that's entered. When I mentioned your account being setup correctly, I wanted to make sure you didn't have more than one account created. Believe it or not, it happens all the time and that of course in an easy fix. I see that you have only one. I'll look for your reply later.

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford