hurtinfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 835
What I Drive: 03 SVT (RS conversion)

FF Reputation: 4 hurtinfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebue View Post
Hey, thanks man! My current deck actually works fine with the controls, which is one of the few good things about it. It's just that I like to keep things original when possible (assuming there's enough functionality - the cassette player on my '95 Oldsmobile doesn't cut it, for example). Because of this, I'm actually more interested in putting in the stock unit back in more than anything else, but I also want it to be the original unit (or if it has to vary, something so similar that nobody would notice a difference on). SYNC would be another plus, but that's another story.
that's actually the reason I went with the Double DIN unit I got....it fits the stock opening practically like a glove, has wayyyyy more options than the stock unit, and it has bluetooth connectivity with a microphone you can mount anywhere! It's like having sync minus being able to control the radio by voice. You can see that I mounted mine at the top of the A-pillar in my how-to. works decent there