Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Right Front Seat Rattle
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
TiPilot
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93667
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 TiPilot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi Quantos,

Give the fine folks at the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre a call. They'll reach out to your local dealership and find a solution for your concern. They can be reached at: 1-800-565-3673.

Hi SkyPilot and TiPilot,

I'm happy to step in here and escalate both of you to your regional Customer Service Managers. Give me some specifics in a PM, including VIN, mileage, preferred servicing dealer, and a daytime phone number. I'll make sure someone reaches out to you pronto.

Thanks,
-Crystal
I've worked with my CSM. I've worked with two dealers. It's been brought up every time the car's been in since I purchased it in January.

My new dealer (the second one) is great. Can't fault them. I intend on bringing up the new possibility of the heat shield being the culprit the next time the car's in. I'm just sick and tired of spending my time and money (it's 50 miles r/t) hauling this car to the dealer every couple weeks!

Dealer visits to date:
1/26 - car kept overnight (no loaner)
1/30 - car kept overnight (no loaner)
3/26 - car kept 10 days (only provided loaner for one day)
6/21 - car kept 2 days (no loaner)
7/?? - service completed while waiting
8/2 - service completed while waiting
8/17 - service completed while waiting
8/30 - car kept overnight (loaner provided)

So that's 8 trips in 8 months of owning the car, and I think I'm forgetting at least one trip. Not to mention 14 days the car was out of my possession - with a loaner provided for only two of them.

Build Date: 12/2/2011 | New APIM: 4/4/2012
MFT: Factory v2.11, 3/14/12 Web -> v3.0.2, 9/24/12 Web -> v3.2.2, 1/24/13 Web -> v3.5.1, 8/13/13 Web -> v3.6