Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantos View Post
Hi guys,

I've got a rattle seemingly coming from my right-front seat, and I was wondering if any of you might have an idea as to what it could be. I haven't gone there and fiddled with every part I can find yet, but I wanted to know if I could avoid that altogether if someone knows what that could be specifically...
Hi Quantos,

Give the fine folks at the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre a call. They'll reach out to your local dealership and find a solution for your concern. They can be reached at: 1-800-565-3673.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
I have the same issue going on, I took it to my dealer and they ordered new seat rails for the seat, IDK if that will fix the issue as the dealer has not received them yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
I've been having the same issue since I bought my car. Also speed-related. Dealers have acknowledged the rattle but, to date, no fixes...
Hi SkyPilot and TiPilot,

I'm happy to step in here and escalate both of you to your regional Customer Service Managers. Give me some specifics in a PM, including VIN, mileage, preferred servicing dealer, and a daytime phone number. I'll make sure someone reaches out to you pronto.

Thanks,
-Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford