FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFocus View Post
I don't know. I am taking it into my dealer soon (Crystal from the Ford Customer Service team pushed it on up to regional for me). From the conversation I had with the Regional Rep, he said that the dealer will take a look, and assuming it is what I say it is (and it certainly will be), they will send it out for a quote and repairs. All while they provide me a rental.

What I will be asking when I take it in is, "What will you be doing to prevent this from happening in another 6 months?" It would appear that the light, when installed, was simply tightened a bit too much, hence it rubbing. I would assume that either a 'buffer' will be installed to keep it just off the body. But, who knows.

Also, in all fairness to my dealership, I had yet to tell them. The Regional Rep did it first. But they have been nothing but great/understanding with the transmission re-flash/programming and the strut TSB...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFocus View Post

The up side is that both my dealer and regional rep (Central IL) have been polite and responsive.
Hey HuskerFocus,

I'm glad to hear that your dealer and regional rep are taking great care of you. Keep me in the loop moving forward; send me a PM if you need anything further.

-Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford