My sister gave me this diy lowering kit for my birthday a while back. We all thought it was very funny and I thought that you guys would enjoy it also.
I was given a box with "Ford Focus Lowering Kit" written on the side. Upon opening I found the following instructions along with four roofing nails.
Ford Focus Lowering Kit Instructions
- Remove four 1/2 inch nails from packaging.
- Step outside the front door and locate your personal and/or neighbor's car.
- Place each nail directly in front of each tire, front and rear, head sitting flat on the pavement with point wedged neatly in the tire tread.
- Run back into the house and fetch your set of keys (hot wiring is acceptable only in the event of the keys being misplaced)
- Place keys into ignition and turn (this should start the engine, if not you will need to purchase a separate kit) drive forward about three inches, turn off car and get out. You should soon hear a faint (or loud if you purchaced the deluxe kit) hissing sound from the tires.
Ford Focus lowering complete
(Ford takes no responsibility for any damage occurring to the vehicle because of installation)
The kit is still brand new in the box if anyone wishes to test it let me know