Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #96
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmahal View Post
You neglect the fact that there is no way to converse with the people directly responsible for the crappy myford touch updates, thus the only hope of getting opinions and displeasure through to them is through their representatives like Tamika. It sucks but that's the role she's in. Her best move is to tell her superiors people are pissed off so they act and people aren't pissed off anymore. I'm not gonna be nice when I spent a lot of $$$ of my vehicle and still don't have applink. And yes, I know it won't be in this next update unfortunately and yes I was fishing and yes Tamika was deceitful. I think anyone who doesn't complain is just weak and asking for them to do nothing to improve the system because if they don't it saves them money. Unless they feel like its going to cost them future sales they'll be just fine with the status quo. Squeaky wheel always gets the oil...live with it. Thanks. Have a nice day.
That's a load of malarkey. Call Ford Customer Service and tell them you want to speak to people and eventually you can. Complaining via the online chat is ridiculous and useless. The only thing you can expect there is basic customer support -- not technical support. Taking out your childish anger on that poor woman was immature and rude.

She's not going to be telling her supervisor that people are mad about the update...she's going to be telling her supervisor that some angry child joined the chat to complain and he's going to agree.

If you want to get things done the correct way, do so with respect to the people you're speaking to. Go into the dealership and complain to your service manager, call Customer Service, or talk to Jaclyn (or her cohorts) here on the forums. Don't make people feel small just to make yourself look bigger.