copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpartmgr View Post
I have to ask how it is the car is playing music from my phone by BT but somehow the phone quadrant shows "connect a phone"! I mean really???

I was playing music by BT (which is the only way I listen to music, Slacker rocks)
Hah, no doubt. I use Slacker more than Pandora and have for quite some time. I have seen the "connect a phone" message while everything was playing fine since I got my iPhone 5. The other thing I run into is that I get "Bluetooth audio stream detected" (or something like that) on the Ent screen when I leave BT on and leave the car to do some stuff and then return later. Weird thing is I do see song title and artist update on the home screen and see song title update in the Ent tab if I am on a different screen but every time I go back to the Ent screen, there is that box with the message.

This morning I tried to switch to another audio source and back to BT to see if it would get rid of it. It didn't. Actually, the funny thing is I tried to switch to my iPod/USB source and when I hit that button, I got a new pop-up message telling me it could not eject the disc because there was no disc in the CD player. Not sure how that was even remotely related to the fact that I hit the USB audio source button?!?