Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #89
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,276, Level 35
Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmahal View Post
You neglect the fact that there is no way to converse with the people directly responsible for the crappy myford touch updates, thus the only hope of getting opinions and displeasure through to them is through their representatives like Tamika. It sucks but that's the role she's in. Her best move is to tell her superiors people are pissed off so they act and people aren't pissed off anymore. I'm not gonna be nice when I spent a lot of $$$ of my vehicle and still don't have applink. And yes, I know it won't be in this next update unfortunately and yes I was fishing and yes Tamika was deceitful. I think anyone who doesn't complain is just weak and asking for them to do nothing to improve the system because if they don't it saves them money. Unless they feel like its going to cost them future sales they'll be just fine with the status quo. Squeaky wheel always gets the oil...live with it. Thanks. Have a nice day.
I'm not neglecting any fact. Several owners on here have escalated their issues far enough to interact with an actual Ford engineer and not just a service rep online.

All it takes is a little more effort instead of bullying people. As said, you have homework to do.
Sonic Crew #28