Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #53
PratoN
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88058
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ti Hatchback, DCT

FF Reputation: 10 PratoN Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbenney View Post
i am wondering if the people who successfully installed the update without the climate problems have build dates after a certain date. Another thought... did everyone update from MFT G2 3.0.2 or did the people having problems update from an older release of MFT? there has to be some sort of connection between the two groups of people.
I was also wondering the same. I don't see any differences in file sizes from what I downloaded just now from the one I downloaded earlier this afternoon.

I remember when the V3.0.2 update came out, the dealer flash drive had one more file than the one that "leaked" on DropBox a few weeks earlier (I forget if it was different from the one sent in the mail...) Not that it matters, my dealer ended up re-flashing mine as a recall even though I told them I had already done the update myself.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I've updated 2.10->2.11->3.0.2(DropBox)->3.02(dealer) and soon to have this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgegren View Post
Navigation input now way faster when typing addresses. It is worth it just for that. It drove me crazy with the previous version. You would have to type a letter and count to two before you tried to put the next letter in.
Sold. I'm installing it on my way home tonight.