Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus - Aftermarket Stereo possibilities.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #176
arismfg
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 93361
What I Drive: Ford Focus 1.6 150PS (2011 model)

FF Reputation: 1 arismfg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
anyone tried movewell guys? If those screenshots are real then it has the best menu ive seen of those 3rd party ones. But i havent seen any video of them. Youtube videos are just a row of screenshots. Cant find a real performance video on whole google. Useless...

The seller on amazon told me that the pink-black menu is coming with their new firmware... Dont know what to believe.

what does 1din differs from 2 dins?

also the alibaba website has so many chinese ones for focus 2012. They are almost all the same. They are just different brands (thought to be), may have different button functions and some are 7 inch (most are 8 inch). I believe they are all manufactured the same way.

one got any of those ready one consoles? Found some russian videos with some but cant understand a thing..

I have a titanium with 3.5 monochrome screen , it has bluetooth cruise control, 6 speakers and voice commands.. Also shall the usb, aux,line in ports in the cupboard work with those ready consoles?

I also want to get the OEM ones (especially the 8inch touch screen system! )but they are difficult to find

If someone could provide me with links ( including somewhere available to buy) of what to buy to upgrade to 5 inch colored screen i would be happy. Thus none said where to put the sd card for navigation!