Old 09-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #20
MelloYelloTi
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95982
What I Drive: 2012 Yellow Blaze Focus Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 MelloYelloTi Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well I got a response today..

My name is Mea and I am also from Ford's Customer Relationship Center (CRC). I received your email regarding your inquiry about the 2012 Ford Focus.

I understand you are inquiring about the production figure of a 2012 Ford Focus that is Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat in color. As much as I would like to promptly address your inquiry, I am sorry that such information is not readily available to the CRC. To ensure that your inquiry would be addressed in the most appropriate manner, I have made a research regarding this matter.

As per our resources, since 1946, Ford calculates its production figures solely by body style not by vehicle content options. There are far too many different vehicle content options that the customer may choose at time of original ordering, which is too numerous to calculate and to document on a year-to-year basis.

However, I can escalate your inquiry to our Research Department as they may be able to provide you with the production figure of a 2012 Ford Focus. Please note that production figures for 2002 and newer vehicles can be broken down only to certain options or colors, but not a combined count (e.g.. Red Exterior WITH 4.0L Engine).

So lets see how this plays out getting the info from the research department..