Old 12-02-2003, 05:25 PM   #1
R&DSVTZX5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1093
What I Drive: 2007 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V

FF Reputation: 1 R&DSVTZX5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
My Poor SVTF

Okay, before I begin with my list of things that have been replaced, I want to say that I love my SVTF, this is by far my fav. car that I have owned so far.
[deep breath] 1.2.3.4.5.6...7...8...9.............10!!!!!!!

My baby is sick...... got fluid leaking out all over the place. I swear every time I pass by my local dealer my car springs a leak.

I dont know if any of you remember me posting somewhere that I had a oil leak and they found it was the oil pan gasket. Well my SVTF has been in service for that fix, got a call today and discovered that the CV Boot on the axle is leaking, gotta replace that. And last but not least they believe that it was not the oil pan gasket that was leaking, because it is still leaking, they think it may be higher than that??????? Something about the gasket under the crank. I went a little numb after that because all I remember was something of the extent of having to pull the motor out..... turn it upside down..... just to replace that gasket.

Oh, and messing with everything they somehow managed to mess up my alignement, gotta fix that also.

Okay after two thermostat housings, cam, cam gear, cam sync. clutch and a couple of ECU reflashes, I should be used to it by now.

(I'm sure there are some out there that have had worse on their SVTF, so with that said I know now how you feel...)

"Why ask, when the answer you hear is not what you wish to hear, nor the answer you were seeking?"