jdetzel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102548
What I Drive: 2012 White Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 jdetzel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
Since ford fanatics think the dct in the 2012 focus is the best thing since sliced bread and I think it is crap we can argue all day and get nowhere so since this thread was started about why is the 2012 focus losing it value we can try to name a few other causes.....does anyone on here that owns the 12 focus with the mytouch have had zero issues and everything that was advertised about it works correctly voice, sync, gps, voice text, etc.....just wondering and how many people have had power steering issues??? ..B-lou
Besides the DCT issues:
I may be on the home screen or on the media player screen, I look over at the display and the Sync screen has popped up by its self.
GPS tracks me 200 yards off route. I am driving down the interstate and the vehicle icon shows me off to the side driving thru residential streets.
When getting directions GPS asks me to choose from a list of destinations or street names and it shows me a blank screen.
Phone will not automatically connect and will not stay connected.
MP3 player skips or drops out while playing song.
MP3 player will pop message naming my USB stick and tell me it cannot find it.
These are all intermittent issues and one (phone) seems to have been fixed but I did have an issue with phone again yesterday. The GPS tracking thing has only happened twice. I took delivery 8/01/12. Mine was built 6/12.