Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Fun with PlastiDip!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #2430
Tymes
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94124
What I Drive: 02 SE SOHC SPI

FF Reputation: 8 Tymes Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Can't you guys in Canada just order it here:
https://www.dipyourcar.com/home.php
The formula used in the states is actually not legal here, but 99% of border officers don't have a clue about that stuff anyway, so they don't stop you coming across with it, and that's also the reason the price is so high, they had to create a new formula that would still work for the Canadian market.

There's lots of things sold in both countries, that are actually not the same, Red Bull is another, same company, same labeling, but some of the ingredients used in the U.S. and not legal here. But then again we can buy Tylenol T3 with Codine over the counter, try doing that in the states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtinfocus View Post
I'm FROM buffalo.....you guys REALLY pay $22 a can up there!?!?!?!?
See above reason, and NO, they charge $22 a can, I buy mine in the states. LOL. Back in May I hit most of the Home Depots between Buffalo, Tonawanda, Amherst (Buddy of mine lives there) and then every one that was within 5 miles of I90 up to Syracuse, Total collection of Matte Black Plastidip cans.... 2. You people have a friggin addiction!!!