mmmoose
Bunneh Fanatic

Fan#: 39963
What I Drive: 2008 United Gray VW Rabbit

FF Reputation: 9 mmmoose Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
The main thing wrong with it to some people is that it's not a Focus interior.

The looks of any interior is very subjective, and to call it 'nasty' time after time in numerous posts (as if that makes it true LOL) is simply not proving anything. I bet if you asked 1000 people what they thought of the 3's interior ... not one would use the term 'nasty'. There's not a thing wrong with the 3's interior, and my Focus interior is just fine too. But I have the 201 package so it's nowhere near as 'busy' as the more upscale models.

REV

That's the impression I'm getting also. And for the record I love both (Mazda3 and Focus) interiors, but for slightly different reasons. On the flip side I could also do a walk-around and pick out all the spots where they cut corners for both cars. Every manufacturer does this. But for something that's below $20k I think they're both exceptionally good.

Off the top of my head I can only name 3 remaining manufacturers that have fallen behind on interior quality and ergonomics... and all 3 of them rely on their reputation for reliability to meet sales numbers. They're probably not very hard to guess.