Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - FSWerks Header? Buy it??
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #22
bedoya_d94
Focus Addict

Fan#: 96169
What I Drive: 2011 Black SES

Points 7,469, Level 57
Points: 7,469, Level: 57 Points: 7,469, Level: 57 Points: 7,469, Level: 57
Level Up 60% Completed
Level up: 60% Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 1 bedoya_d94 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUrivie View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need the flex with the header. I think the stock flex is too long??
Yes, I ended up getting the flex pipe anyways! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUrivie View Post
Whoops sorry should have read the thread better, lol. Anyway, I'd vote to just get a xcal3/tune from Randy. He'll have it tuned rather quickly and his turnaround time is fast also.
And yeah I just called FSWERKS again about the tune and I told them that I'm buying the header now just to get the lock in deal with the discounts but within the next couple of weeks I'll be buying the tuner.

He did tell me that if I install the header without the tuner it won't have any problems and it wont cause any harm to the motor, I just need to start using premium gas (minimum 91 octane) and all the tuner will do is just make the performance better and ofc have the sensor disabled and make it work better but until then he told me I can go ahead and install the header it wont cause any harm.

Yet again he's a salesman, but he's from fswerks so idk its not just any salesman to me he's gotta know what he's talking about.