suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justintoxicated View Post
I'm one of those more interested in fuel economy and some luxury than performance. I would not buy a focus for performance reasons, but of course performance is still key. However I would buy an ST over a Ti! if only the dealership would have had a slightly used 2013 ST then that's what I would have picked. It's bad enough they lied to me and told me ford isn't making a 6 speed manual (and my fault for not being up to date on my research). Already thinking about trading in my 2012 for one and I have only had it for 2 weeks...

BTW what is X plan and Plan A?
A-plan is the Ford employee pricing program (for employees and direct family members), Z-plan is the same price as A-plan but is for retirees and their familes. X is about 4% above a/z iirc or at least it was at the time I was looking to factory order a 2012 Focus. If I didn't order mine when I had done I might have waited for an ST, but it would cost a whole hell of a lot more money and I'd still have had to put even more money into my old car that was starting to feel quite tired by the time my Focus arrived.