Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Sync directions download incomplete
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #14
slconline
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103617
What I Drive: 2012 Silver Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 slconline Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa.Simon View Post
Jaclyn,

Any solutions? I am having the same problems:
1) directions download repeatedly does not complete;
2) on the two occasions when the download did complete (following several "retries"), no directions were provided;
3) Sometimes when the download fails, I recieve audio directions anyway and cannot cancel the route because no route is active.

Vehicle: 2012 Focus Hatchback Titanium w/ My Touch
Phone: iPhone 3G on Straight Talk Network

P.S. I followed your reverse pairing directions. While this solved a couple other problems I'd been having, it did not resolve the above-mentioned issue.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Risa
I'm having the exact same problem as Risa, all three items exactly as she described, though my phone is an iPhone 4S on AT&T. I have now done a master reset and repaired my phone with the reverse pairing method. Can't remove the battery from the iPhone though. Tried to download directions again and failed again. It worked the first time before I left the dealer, then failed multiple times, worked one more time, has now failed dozens more times. I've had the car two weeks and bought it specifically for the sync system over a Honda. Not happy.

Any more suggestions? Jaclyn, are you still around with some more insights?