Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - ST, WRX, MS3 or Genesis 2.0t?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #34
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Saying you don't like the Mustang because its everywhere?...

I don't follow. Old ones with the exceptions of things like the Mach 1s, Shelby's and Terminators were cheap RWD sports cars. They weren't much good at the sports part, but they were cheap to maintain and cheap to fix with the downside being your insurance might raise your premiums because of it being a Mustang.

For the new ones? I'm glad more people have them. V6 or V8 it's a great car to have and the GT doesn't spend it's time spanking the Camaro SS, it now harasses M3s that are twice the price. That's the kind of performance it's putting out.

So I could care less if 20% of my city is comprised of Mustangs. Gotta look at the value the car brings to the table and how good of a expense it is.

Discounting the current gen Civic which is truly a failed generation, the 8th gen was probably one of the better if not best small cars to buy. Who cares if everyone and their mother had one, it was that well made compared to the rest.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!