Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #636
FocusNoire
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 103824
What I Drive: 2012 Black Ford Focus SE sedan

FF Reputation: 1 FocusNoire Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekedave View Post
Hey guys.. first post on here. Was in a bad accident a couple weeks ago and my 2011 Nissan Sentra was totalled. My local dealer (used cars) had a few focus' in stock and I took a few for a drive. The car is VERY sweet. I ended up picking a SEL up and fell in love with it. Its got current technology and makes driving fun now. I have a long commute and I can now enjoy every second of it, even if im stuck in traffic. Thanks Ford! :)
That's a very similar situation to mine. I totalled my '02 V6 Mustang in a freak accident a few weeks back and suddenly I was in the market for a new car. I remembered how much I enjoyed driving a '12 Focus as a rental when I was in Portland, OR back in May and decided to go for one at my local dealership. I've got a Sedan SE with the sports package in Tuxedo Black and I couldn't be happier. It handles great, has awesome gas mileage, and looks real sporty! I love it!!