Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #1228
wilsonfocus86
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23099
What I Drive: 14 Fusion 2.0

FF Reputation: 3 wilsonfocus86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi eriksarnstrom and Uptcv1:

I want to escalate both of you to your region's Customer Service Managers. They'll reach out to your individual dealers and resolve your concerns. Send me a PM with your VIN, mileage estimate, preferred servicing dealer and a good daytime contact number. I'll get the ball rolling!

WOOHOO! Thanks for updating us, Zillon. Glad to hear that things worked out!

-Crystal
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi wilsonfocus86,

I can understand your frustration. I'm happy to step in and see how I can help you. Shoot me a PM with your details (VIN, mileage, preferred servicing dealer, and daytime phone number) and I'll start investigating.

Thanks,
-Crystal

Again, Crystal, what can and is FORD doing besides you little peeons "sending" along our information? Oh, you are going to preform the exact same TSB.. clap clap clap... Apparently someone is blind that the fact of the matter is that this isn't working. We have to make time out of our day to run the hoopla with you guys. Again, I love my Focus, don't get me wrong (you'll probably make a woohoo comment about that), and my Dad is still with Ford after 34 years, but it's a big moment when there is not a simple answer. You get me?

Zillion, send us your parts order bank, and we will all bill ford! *highfive*