Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How to escalating a service problem the dealer refuses to resolve
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,284, Level 35
Points: 3,284, Level: 35 Points: 3,284, Level: 35 Points: 3,284, Level: 35
Level Up 56% Completed
Level up: 56% Level up: 56% Level up: 56%
Forum Activity 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012sel View Post
Ford Mechanics and 3rd Gen. Focus owners with experience on how to successfully escalate a problem beyond your local Ford Service department please click "Post Reply" with advice and instruction on how you successfully escalated a problem and get results.

This thread is in direct response to a DCT issue (quoted below)...

xpartmgr: Well I stayed on the service department to the tune of my car being in 2 different shops for 40 days since Feb. Now I need to take it back for new issues. I get more issues than I do solutions with this car. I have been a loyal Ford customer for years, but this car has not made me feel good about them lately. I figure most car companies would be the same, but I guess I just expect some type of solution at some point. My wife has a 2013 Elantra GT and it has had zero issues. She loves to pint that out to me each time we take my car and the MFT crashes or the car "growls" each time it shifts.
Hi 2012sel,

I'm happy to step in here and escalate your concern to your region's Customer Service Manager. They'll reach out to your local dealer and work with them until your issue is resolved. Just shoot me a PM with your VIN, estimated mileage, preferred servicing dealer and a good daytime contact number; I'll make sure your info gets into the right hands.

Thanks!
-Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply