Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: 2003 Competition Orange SVT 3 door LOW MILES and great audio system!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
rgonyer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5268
What I Drive: 2013 Tangerine Scream Focus ST3

FF Reputation: 1 rgonyer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHEELIE View Post
do you know what damage was done. I just an old man lookin for somthing sporty to drive to work
I have tried to find/contact the original owner but have had no luck.

I suspect drivers side front damage as the drivers side fender paint is not perfect. I do not believe the airbags deployed but I am not 100% sure there. The nice thing about this situation is that the accident happened at 8 or 9 thousand miles, and the car now has 57,000 miles. I've put almost 30,000 of those on myself, including a long road trip (around 2500 miles in a week) this spring with no problems.

I drive this car 120 miles/day every day through the winter and summer and haven't had problems. All required maintenance is up to date, timing belt, water pump, etc are all done so it should be a worry free car for some time.

I think it would make a great daily driver. I might think about putting the stock size springs back on (which I have) just because it sits a bit low but on the other hand I drove it this low all last winter.