Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #87
rajmahal
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 92698
What I Drive: 2012 Tux. Black Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 0 rajmahal Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by feta_mgp View Post
Just responded to that long post of yours and will do it again here. Your behavior with that rep was childish and immature. She's nothing more than a chat rep. She's not the one responsible for MFT, it's updates, or knowing anything about them beyond what her most likely automated help system tells her. And it sounds to me like you knew the answers you were looking for before even using the SYNC chat, that's even more childish, why do that to someone? She didn't know better, knowing the ins and outs of MFT and it's updates isn't her responsibility.

Next time, grow up and be an adult, and call Ford and talk to someone a little more relevant to your issues at hand than a basic chat rep. I'll post the same analogy here as I did there... you're just like all the people who get mad at the kid ushering in their movie theatre, and blame him for an issue in projection, which is an area he is CLEARLY not responsible for.
You neglect the fact that there is no way to converse with the people directly responsible for the crappy myford touch updates, thus the only hope of getting opinions and displeasure through to them is through their representatives like Tamika. It sucks but that's the role she's in. Her best move is to tell her superiors people are pissed off so they act and people aren't pissed off anymore. I'm not gonna be nice when I spent a lot of $$$ of my vehicle and still don't have applink. And yes, I know it won't be in this next update unfortunately and yes I was fishing and yes Tamika was deceitful. I think anyone who doesn't complain is just weak and asking for them to do nothing to improve the system because if they don't it saves them money. Unless they feel like its going to cost them future sales they'll be just fine with the status quo. Squeaky wheel always gets the oil...live with it. Thanks. Have a nice day.