View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I bought my dealer demo Titanium knowing full well what was probably done to it.

So I was surprised when I found out this was actually the dealerships service managers car for 8400km. Not a demo car that got customer time, just a car that got employee time.

It still had a hint of new car smell and as far as I could have figured out, didn't have a hint of wear.

So the ST. If the dealer moves it over to demo status they are free to do whatever the hell they want to it. Its their car and they can trash it or baby it as much as they want.

And I don't think that dealer will be selling that ST any time soon, they'll probably keep it for test drive/demo purposes kinda like how all new cars are treated, you don't sell a demo till you have significant stock remaining to start doing so and even then it won't till the next model year if even that.

So I don't understand why people are getting bent out of shape about what a dealer is doing to car that they won't even buy...

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!