1sloho
12 years strong

Fan#: 111
What I Drive: '02 zx5

FF Reputation: 17 1sloho Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildsailor View Post
Some people will want to buy the ST and then drive it like my great-grandpa was driving. Some will buy it and put it in the garage so it never sees rain for the next 10 years. Some will park 3 miles from the grocery store so nobody parks next to them when they drive it.

And then there are those that will think the tires are inadequate for next Sunday's autocross event. Some will race it at the racetrack. Some will drive it to work, school, and the mall and never wash it.

My point is that what you plan to do with a car is your business and it really doesn't matter. 'Trashing' a car is an opinion and a very subjective comment. I buy cars to drive them. A turbo car is made to spin up the turbo...but that is just my opinion. If my brother bought an ST you would never see it again for the next 10 years and then you would be able to buy it, looking like brand new with less than 5000 miles on it when he wants the Gen IV version....
Completely agree, when its ur car. But when a dealership does it to a car they are gonna eventually sell to an unsuspecting customer......