Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Just drove a ST
Thread: Just drove a ST
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #10
Mazingo
Banned

Fan#: 103085
What I Drive: 2010 black Ranger

FF Reputation: -2 Mazingo Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sflirbr View Post
I didn't say they abused it. Why does this forum always have to turn into dealer bashing. It was driven like it was intended. It just isn't a new car any longer. Most people who drove it wouldn't have to drive it at 60% to think they were going fast. It has just had a lot of butts in the seat. I think it is great that Paul Miller Ford put the car out there so people could really drive it. I had the car at 75% of its capability on one on ramp and the salesman and passenger stiffened up and grabbed onto whatever was close. Didn't hurt the car a bit and I would be doing it on a regular basis if I bought one - I drive my cars, but I don't abuse them. Doing burnouts, trying to power shift, etc. doesn't make you faster, just abuses the car for no reason.

How about complimenting the dealer for their efforts to show off the car and Ford for producing it!!!
Your comment was.And I quote:"Don't buy the first one on the lot! Everyone at the dealership thrashed this one."

That doesn't sound much like a compliment to the dealership.If you don't want us to judge the professionalism of those employees,you should use a better words to discribe your experience.