View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #115
alaskanzx5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 82699
What I Drive: 2000 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
so i diced to just run the tweets off the h/u along with some focal acces 6.5 coaxials i got with a gift card i won. the focal will fit in the same cut out as the 6" punch pro mids im gonna get so it will work out great in the end.

once i get some money coming im buying the 6" mids and then the t400.4 to power the front sound stage.

all the fiberglass work i do on this car is for practice for whenever i manage to get into a new st. then im gonna put everything into it and push for a sponsorship with rockford. ive talked to the rockford reps and they said as long as the car is clean and the install is good they will consider it but that i will have to come up with a good reason why they should sponsor me. one of the best reason i can think of is because no other big brand sponsors anyone up here as far as car audio goes and the only advertisment their brand gets is from shops but that i compete in about 90% of the comps here in alaska and give demo's to everyone and i can realy push to increase their sales in alaska.