Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Sync With Myford touch V 3.2 release coming soon
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #86
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmahal View Post
see here:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...=1#post4354658

Blantantly lied to by a rep. Apparently there were technical problems and we need to see the dealer for the update.

I'd also like AppLink as promised by multiple people, multiple times. Cheers!
Just responded to that long post of yours and will do it again here. Your behavior with that rep was childish and immature. She's nothing more than a chat rep. She's not the one responsible for MFT, it's updates, or knowing anything about them beyond what her most likely automated help system tells her. And it sounds to me like you knew the answers you were looking for before even using the SYNC chat, that's even more childish, why do that to someone? She didn't know better, knowing the ins and outs of MFT and it's updates isn't her responsibility.

Next time, grow up and be an adult, and call Ford and talk to someone a little more relevant to your issues at hand than a basic chat rep. I'll post the same analogy here as I did there... you're just like all the people who get mad at the kid ushering in their movie theatre, and blame him for an issue in projection, which is an area he is CLEARLY not responsible for.
Sonic Crew #28