Originally Posted by timmytVA
Subscribing to this thread.
I have a month old Ti with handling package. The MPG is my only disappointment so far. I'm at a little over 1700 miles. Here's my MPG history:
- tank 1 - 23.65 (mostly city)
- tank 2 - 31.26 (mostly highway)
- tank 3 - 26.22 (75% city, 25% highway, albeit the highway was Washington DC rush hour traffic)
- tank 4 - 24.91 (80% city, 20% highway)
- tank 5 - 22.86 (almost all city)
- current tank dash read out - 21.6 (all city)
For me, city = busy suburban stop and go, to/from work, sports practices, grocery/Target etc. My work commute is 4 to 4.5 miles and 8 to 10 stop lights.
We have the same car, but much different driving conditions. You should set up a fuelly account and track your mileage. Click on mine for more info.