Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 29310
What I Drive: 2014 Tuxedo Black Focus ST3

FF Reputation: 3 Hempster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
You mad bro?

Dude, give me a break with your antiquated sounding parental advice. Please point out where I was ignorant or disrespectful so you can unwad your panties.

I bought this car brand new back in 2003 and have been the soul owner of this vehicle. So you're basically calling others and myself liars that have come to the same conclusion? Do a search on it before you assume the role of Dr. Phil.

I don't recall ever saying that I had an aftermarket parts on it, so where you crafted that from is completely fictional. If you have an issue with oil leaking down the head of your motor, then it's apparent that you're not as wise as you perceive yourself to be. Do you need instructions on how to properly replace a valve cover gasket?

Sorry to upset you P-man, I didn’t realize English was your second language, my apologies!
No one was called a liar, only misinformed and/or ignorant, in your case!
I do happen to think Ford and Cosworth are much, much better than anyone on these forums, including yourself, in regards to engineering prowess and no sorry, no oil on my block, but anyone with a main o-ring issue on the thermostat housing certainly have this unfortunate oil situation.
My question to you is how does the oil, in your fictional situation, make its way up to the “weep hole” from the valve cover gasket, interesting?
I have never had to replace my valve cover gasket, only when changing the timing belt.
I do believe the oil from the weep hole usually comes from the grommets being tightened too much and collects in the gallery behind, but I bet you already knew that and were just playing stupid right?
No one accused you of anything other than proliferating long established myths.
Maybe it would be appropriate at this time for you to explain why the identically powered European model suffers very few of the complaints that you offer your expert advice on?
I did happen to notice that I am driving a slightly older model and most of the driving was in an environment that was much harsher than what I would expect in your geographical region, so why do you have so many issues, maybe it's the humility?
To answer your question, yes I have taken my thermostat housing off and did the viton o-ring upgrade and yes I do have some mechanical experience that comes in handy with maintenance.
I am happy for yourself interest in gaining “valuable” rep points, because it is all about you!

PS See you don’t have to be rude to make a point!
CD Silver 02 SVTF, #1336 - R.I.P.

"Brace for the G's, and fast heel-toe work!"- Hunter S. Thompson