blkfocuszx3
Hotswapzzz or Bust

Fan#: 51657
What I Drive: 1984 Rabbit L

FF Reputation: 5 blkfocuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by just jake View Post
GM dose not even make the sonic its just a toyota yaris just like all GM cars there just jap scrap with a bowtie
Do us all a favor and off yourself. I've owned three foci in my life and been a member since 07.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
your wrong my friend, the sonic is all GM, built at the Orion Assembly Plant in Michigan along side the Buick Verano.

My GF has a sonic, and while its leaps and bounds better than the Aveo, I still dont care for it, it rough around the edges, and hers hs almost Zero options on it, crank windows, no cruise control, no cd player. And hers cost almost just as much as my 2012 focus, and I got just about every option on my SE. I think GM really dropped the ball on the options list for this car, as you cannot get general creature comforts (ie. cruise control) that comes standard in just about every new car today, without going for the highest end model. just my $.02

But congrats on the purchase that 1.4t is beastly.
I only have a LT1 and I have more than enough creature comforts. Power windows, mirrors and locks. Optional turbo engine. And the radio connectivity package that includes cruise control. My price before tax and after discounts was less than $16k. Does your g/f have an LS model or something? I know the hatch is about a $1,000 more as well.