Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Back Problems, Help?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Points 9,584, Level 65
Points: 9,584, Level: 65 Points: 9,584, Level: 65 Points: 9,584, Level: 65
Level Up 78% Completed
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Forum Activity 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
FF Reputation: 24 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllMightyFocus View Post
Ive come across a problem that ive been trying to solve for awhile with a my Fo' where in long distance trips my lower back starts to ache more than any other car ive owned and can get unbearable. I love my car too much to even consider trading it for comfort, and i know it probably has something to do with being a life long athlete and being 6'5 with long legs. I've solved it with sitting on a pillow, but you don't eat where you Sh%t, so i feal like that falls along the same category. Has anyone faced this problem and solved it? Or have recommendations that may help? Thanks.
Not really sure as I've yet to really take a very long journey in the car yet, but usually the car doesn't cause me to have a sore back, but the desk chairs at work do as they are garbage. I would drive with the seat heater on and the a/c on, but the seat heaters in my car are fairly weak at the moment, so I'm having them looked at.

I'm not quite that tall though so I don't have quite the same height related issues however.