Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #1409
MotorcityJAX
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14

Fan#: 90253
What I Drive: 2012, White Platinum, 5 Door SEL

FF Reputation: 6 MotorcityJAX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
I call the problem a shudder because I do not know what else to call it so let me explain.....it is a 6sp automatic and when taking off from a stop it goes with a small shudder in first then when shifting to 2nd it is like it shifts to 6th and just shakes but will not go until I let off the pedal until it stops shaking then it will go......and since you ford finatic idiots think this is a rant what about the power steering fault where right in the middle of a turn the power steering quits working but I do get a steering fault message service required message.....hell that is not a safety issue any 110lb women should be able to handle that...that is just the 2 safety issues I have encountered the other 8 issues are just a minor inconvienence that any new car should have (sar).....ford should be embarrassed to sell a car with this many issues and you people standing up for ford are like a herd of sheep being led to the slaughterhouse......B-lou
I drive the same car as you, I have as well as many other FANATICS have expirienced the shutter on the DCT, but this isn't some kind of moon landing conspiracy ford is covering up, there is an update for it at the dealership to take care of any backwards roll, shuttering, and stiff shifting that may happen. None of this is serious enough to cause some kind of catastrophic accident. If you were having power steering issues and the light was on, you shouldn't have been driving the car anyway, that is just reckless on your behalf. For you to come on here and start calling us "followers" and "idiots" is just plain ignorant. In my opinion if you were having all of these issues and all the sensor lights being lit like a damn Christmas tree I would have had the dealership tow it to their facility and left it until it was safe, you or your "110 lb wife" getting behind the wheel of a vehicle you thought was unsafe is just dumb on your part. This is FOCUS FANATICS not a website run by Ford, if you want to bitch and complain about it take it to Ford themselves, don't turn it into a 100+ page hate manifesto toward us "Fanatics" because honestly most of us will tell you exactly what I just said in the above comments, your complaining to the wrong people and embarrassing yourself
Hatch Nation #169
Sonic Crew #14 Metal Tails
Rally Rev #16