VEKTOR PLATE

Fan#: 64465
What I Drive: blue sub #6

FF Reputation: 10 Paladin Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceredrudy View Post
Uhm , not built ?

I am going to assume you don't have much car knowledge ... regardless of form/function -- this car had a ton (a ton) of modifications from suspension , gears , motor (Kenne belle 2.7) , brakes , paint , interior ... I'll stop there.

If someone were to ask a shop to replicate this build (or "bought" as you call it) , expect a bill of over $120k easy (not including price of the car) , and 6-12 month build (or "bought") timeframe.

This BUILD is very professional , and superb craftsmanship regardless if you like the car or not ...

"bought" cars don't get invited to SEMA .

I'm 100% sure you have no idea towards the extent of modifications made to this car.,

This isn't a camaro with big wheels and speakers , it's a full blown custom build that Tampa Customs did in an almost impossible timeframe.

Pretty sad you don't respect hard work based on your "preferred performance/style"

BTW : This car ran a 12.2 on 32" wheels ...

What are you running in the quarter ?

Sent from my iPad using FF Mobile HD
the owner did not do any work. it was sent to a custom shop. it was bought, not built.

a 12.2 for a car with that much power is pathectic.

my svt is not set up for the quarter mile, if he'd like i'll take him on at laguna seca just so i can watch him roll it in the corkscrew. i prefer function over some gaudy chromed shit wagon. and even with all that money dumped in its still a camaro with big wheels and speakers. its the same as any other donk. big, dumb, and slow. also why are you defending this guy? did you work on the car? are you getting something out of this? probably not.

also dont argue with a fabricator. I've been welding with my own two hands for over 7 years now. I have built just about anything that can be thought of in one way or another besides aircraft and spaceships. most recently i was building military trucks. welding the frames together by hand. all they did was fab up some lift brackets for this camaro. which is really easy compared to making an entire frame.