Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - A simple fix for the microphone wind noise issue
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #206
noahsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90974
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Ti Sport Hatch

Points 479, Level 9
Points: 479, Level: 9 Points: 479, Level: 9 Points: 479, Level: 9
Level Up 58% Completed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 5 noahsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray5476 View Post
It is not a hoax. I bought my car in february, for about 2 months it was in and out of the garage trying to fix the problem. They replaced almost everything in the system, some things twice. After all failed. I filed a claim thru the BBB Autoline. Had an arbitration hearing in June. BBB sided with me against Ford. Stating that they should be able to provide a product that works. My dealership dealer traded a 2012 for me that sounded worse than the one I was driving. So I ordered a 2013 from Ford. It arrived last week, and I picked it up today. Its is not a hoax. It took me 6 months, but I have solved my problem.
Wow ... That's good to know, so you got a 2013 from Ford to replace your 2012 for this mic issue. You probably had to pay the difference for the 2013 but sounds like you won the battle to get it fixed! Congrates and enjoy your new ride with a functional mic.

Now hope Ford can figure out how to fix this before we all demand a buy back or trade in for this issue.

Surely it can be fixed if the 2013 works great...